417 255-1211

Shop the Square!

103 Aid Avenue
West Plains, MO 65775

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ukranian Egg Class this Tuesday 1PM!!

There's still two spots open to try this craft.  Nancy has blown out the eggs for us, will provide us all the materials, and teach us how to do this!  She is only charging $15, all inclusive, and I'm sure we'll make some amazing eggs!  Call to reserve your place if you haven't put you name on the sign-up sheet.


Ready to Kool-Aid Dye????
Here's my 1st attempt at dying sock yarn with Kool-Aid and it was fun.  I used red with a soft orange background that this picture doesn't do justice.  It is WILD!  But I like my socks like that......
I'm going to schedule this class very soon, so let me know if you have a day/time preference.  There will be lots of different colors and all supplies including the yarn, will be in the class fee of $22.  Additional skeins will be available for purchase if you want to do several. 

No comments:

Post a Comment